Friday, May 1, 2009

The Gabriel Method

Well, it finally arrived! I will be trying The Gabriel Method by Jon Gabriel for my weight loss needs and I just started reading it. I was quickly impressed and blown away by the fact that he actually denounces dieting and tells you why. I have checked out the testimonials and I am usually skeptic of anything that sounds too good to be true... but this one looks like a winner. I guess time will tell.

As far as the credit repair situation, I started the REAL Credit Repair program and have posted a link to the site on this page. I also linked to a free credit repair blog where you can also get credit repair info.

Like most things, this has taken me a few days to get started and my weight is still the same but I am already getting a grip on the credit situation. Over the next few days I see things getting better for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Put 'Em Here!